Tuesday 16 August 2016

Putting together the collection.

I think I have mentioned this before, but over the years I have gathered a lot of Bionicle parts from used lots, such as Value Village, or members of my LUG who where getting rid of their Bionicles. This amounts to probably half my collection.

More often than not, I get random parts, very few complete sets. And when I do get complete sets, they tend to be ones I already own. But I also will simply not keep the set intact, and simply part it out. This parting out also happened to a couple of sets I got new (Mistika Tahu and Onua, the Hydruka and Stars Tahu)

I can change my mind on a whim. The most recent whim was to put together as many of those sets as I could. I was able to put together 16 sets, not all complete, but with the help of Bricklink, all are now almost all complete.

I had the ability to put together a couple more sets, but some important parts were used in some MOCs that I wasn't willing to take from.

No comments:

Post a Comment