Thursday 14 July 2016

Special Box

Some time ago I found this box at Value Village. I often find Bionicle stuff there (About half my entire collection, if not more is from Value Village, which is quite impressive) I don't always pick up the stuff, (I do about 95% of the time) and this was something I couldn't pass up. A cool box which I had never seen before, plus it had a bunch of posters in it! (Which I regretfully gave to my brother [Not Onvermel, another brother, Toa Leseff, he shall be known as])
At the time, I didn't realize how rare this box was. I am assuming it's rare, simply because Onvermel pointed out it is not listed on Bricklink. But so are some other stuff we own, which we shall get around to talking more in depth about at a later time.
More pictures of this box can be found on my Flickr, if you are interested

No comments:

Post a Comment